kasahorow defines a number of measures to track progress monthly across the languages we work on. For each language, these include:
- Growing the dictionary: more than 1000 words are imported and labeled with the correct word class.
- Reaching new users through Sua emails: more than 10 Sua emails are sent to at least 50 readers.
- How often the dictionary is used: more than 1000 dictionary entries are looked up at least 3 times.
- Addressing feedback: at least 1 piece of user quality feedback is addressed.
- Training through the Baquwa online reading club: more than 150 words are learned.
- Song reviews: At least 10 song reviews on the kasahorow site have at least 50 readers.
- Anokwale news: At least 10 news pieces on the kasahorow site have more than 50 readers.
- Dictionary sales: more than 3 bilingual dictionaries are sold in at least 10 other languages.
- Dictionary sales across multiple countries: more than 3 dictionaries are sold in at least 4 currencies.
- The total performance of these measures for December 2020 was $4386.55.
- The total performance on these measures for March 2021 was $4961.65.
- This means that there was a 13% increase in performance over the quarter.
Performance of the kasahorow Measures by Region
||Region|||Active Languages|||Dec 2020|||March 2021|||Change (%)|